Over the past few months, the world has faced some tough challenges, and we have been overwhelmed with everyone's support throughout this crisis. Our business remains centered around our love for serving people, and we want to thank you for supporting us
As provinces and states start shaping plans to open up communities, we want to share with you our plans to re-open under the health authority guidelines, and our commitment to ensure we are doing so in the safest way.
50% capacity on the patio
Our team has been working diligently to ensure we have new ways of operating to ensure the health and safety of our guests and our people as we begin reopening. We have taken the time to test the “new normal”, from making social distancing possible at all times, to sanitizing every surface after each use, to having our teams working with face masks.
HERE'S JUST SOME OF THE PROTOCOLS ALREADY IMPLEMENTED IN OUR LOCATIONS TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS AND PEOPLE
● All employees must undergo health checks before returning to work.
● No employee is allowed to work should they display any signs of illness.
● All employees wear face masks.
● New training is given to employees to ensure their own health and safety as well as others.
● Social distancing signage displayed throughout the restaurant.
● Every second table is not in use to ensure physical distancing.
● Everything is thoroughly sanitized after each use.
● Nothing is brought to the table until each person is seated, cutlery is wrapped in a napkin.
TO SEE WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN YOU COME FOR YOUR NEXT VISIT